Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Writer' Block?

I feel kinda constipated today. Yep, I got a real big 'ol clot in my head. Writer's block. I was writing a scene that needed revisions and all of the sudden, wham!

Constipated.

And I couldn't type anything, if I did it would probably come out like this:

"Janfk afksjhf sjfkgbsd" He said laughing.

No. So I stopped for the day and now I can't get myself to even look at the document without feeling guilty or that horrible feeling that you need to go but you can't. I'm still sitting here and supposed to be writing the scene but instead...I'm wasting time. The scene was coming out petty good until the actual dialog came into play because it had to be like, "Oo, burn! He got soo burned, it's like crispy!"
Instead it's coming out more like, "Man, this is really emo/okay." So I need help.

I tried putting on the music to get me into it. It worked out about half way through until...The dialog problem. Then, I tried being angry! Feeling the character's fuel and going into the material that would be to burn. That didn't work either. So I turned to a friend that said my first draft was better then the current one. "/ Wait a minute...WHAT?!

So I'm stuck and look like a crazy freak pulling out my hairs an mumbling things to myself as I pace up and down the hallway. My brother giving me weird stares.

The thing's we do to make things work huh? I need a break. *Sighs*

Back to the pacing! Stop staring!

Eevee B.

No comments:

Post a Comment