Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Over and over...Hey look! A distraction!

Well, this is the first post Iv'e ever made and the first time Iv'e written in public. Haha, better get use to it if one day we'll get published. And I strongly belive that we will.

This is me in the mirror to myself:

WE WILL GET PUBLISHED, WE WILL GET PUBLISHED!

Then I chant this a little while to myself until I feel pretty good again. One of the thing's that bother me in the "Writing process" is the over and overs. I guess that's what revisions mean. And this isn't the beginning? It's crazy. But I would give anything to see my little baby published, even if it takes forever. I love them all. Iv'e been through a few stories as you have probably already read, and I haven't felt as pulled in as I do now (probably because I actually think this one has a chance). I'm not as sick of doing overs and overs with this story then with ANY other book Iv'e done with Harmony.

Iv'e been called lazy so many times I an't even count them. I can quote my co-author/best friend and hear the words, "You don't wanna write because you rather play WoW." Yes, Okay I admit it, i'm obssesed with World of Warcraft. If it's not dance or writing it's that game. But sometimes you do need a bit of a distraction, it makes the world go round! Without it, I would be like a little robot glued to a screen, not that I already am or anything...

Anyway! Back to revisions. Revisions are the first steps to anything. And we're going to get there slowly but surley. In fact, I'm doing it right now. As we go along this path of...writer initiation this will be my place to tell everything to. Back to revisions! Urghh. >.<

-Eevee B.

No comments:

Post a Comment